Saturday/Sunday 5th & 6th March 9am start.Entries close Thursday 3rd March 4pm or first 28 paid entries.Team Entry fee $60 per team. • Team members to wear
Saturday/Sunday 5th & 6th March 9am start.
Entries close Thursday 3rd March 4pm or first 28 paid entries.
Team Entry fee $60 per team.
• Team members to wear matching attire.
• Open to members of any bowling club. Vaccination pass required.
• If entry numbers are sufficient play will be divided into 2 sections with each section playing at PBBC one day and Gisborne the other.
• Sections and draw will be on PBBC Facebook on 4th March and skips rung. Please provide phone numbers with entry.
• Morning tea provided both days.
• Please bring your own lunch.
• Nibbles will be provided at PBBC prior to presentation of prizes on the Sunday night.
Sponsored by Kiri Te Kanawa Retirement Village.
Payment details: Online to PBBC 06-0637-0011479-00. Use skips name as reference. Entries can be emailed to Anna Colvin. firstname.lastname@example.org or deposit entry including names, phone number and fee into Poverty Bay Bowling Club Mailbox 111 Ormond Road.
Enquiries to Anna Colvin 021 963 179.
5 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 6 (Sunday) 6:30 pm
Poverty Bay Bowling Club
111 Ormond Rd, Whataupoko, Gisborne
Poverty Bay Bowling ClubPh: 06-867 2398 / 0279009622. https://www.facebook.com/Poverty-Bay-Bowling-Club-1186265144862021111 Ormond Rd, Whataupoko, Gisborne